Friday, November 19, 2010

Out of 9 I give you 10

Let's just say I woke up this morning (after my 5 hours of sleep) feeling like a battle was still going on and that I had something to do with it. Like Voldemort hasn't been defeated yet. Part 1 of the Deathly Hallows left off at the most gut-wrenching spot in the movie. And I thought I couldn't wait for Part 1 to come out? geez. Waiting on Part 2 in July is going to drive me nuts! And then it's all gonna be over so all you Potter haters can go back to your normal Twilight-watching lives. Before the movie, me and my roommates danced around the kitchen, butter beer in hand, dressed like the best of Hogwarts students. Seeing everyone dressed up in Griffyndore/Winthrop colors, all packed into the theater, bonding over how epic the movie was going to be was by far the most nerdy fun I've had in a while. Makes me really glad to still be somewhat young and able to atleast function at work the next morning on few hours of sleep. So all that to say, the movie of the year was in fact the movie of the year. Two thumbs.

No comments: